24 November 2014

Final Week for November!

OMG - only four weeks to Christmas! So much still to do.........

Hopefully making a gift box will lighten the present load for those that celebrate Christmas.


Our sponsor The Stamp Spot is offering our winner



a $15 Gift Voucher
Many thanks for this.



Novelty bird box!

I will have more on my blog on instructions to make this on Tuesday afternoon - I am having a problem with blogger reading my blog on other machines at present.
I thought I would try and make this as a Santa or an elf box with a gift inside - this one has mints inside it!

Lets see what you can create in the remaining few days of this challenge - amazing stuff done so far!

You can go HERE

 to see the link up

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin