24 November 2014

Final Week for November!

OMG - only four weeks to Christmas! So much still to do.........

Hopefully making a gift box will lighten the present load for those that celebrate Christmas.


Our sponsor The Stamp Spot is offering our winner



a $15 Gift Voucher
Many thanks for this.



Novelty bird box!

I will have more on my blog on instructions to make this on Tuesday afternoon - I am having a problem with blogger reading my blog on other machines at present.
I thought I would try and make this as a Santa or an elf box with a gift inside - this one has mints inside it!

Lets see what you can create in the remaining few days of this challenge - amazing stuff done so far!

You can go HERE

 to see the link up

4 comments:

  1. I can only say.....soooooo cute Susan....love it W x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! SO CUTE! Susan, I just love this project for Spring or Easter, too! SUPER sweet and so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin