10 November 2014

Winner's post for October

Firstly, have to share this gorgeous photo of two Humpback whales playing in the Mercury Passage off Maria Island one Spring afternoon this week. Not my photo's - but so amazing! I used to live just near there - in fact if you go to my blog page and look at the photo at the top, these whales were just a little way off to the left of that photo!



Just showoffs really!

Bit like the winner of our October Challenge

#40
..........TIME - and the twist was shabby chic!


Our winner is No 3: Being Karen
There is so much gorgeousness going on in those layers!

Karen has already been contacted but why not go and leave some extra love on her blog!

For October our DT Favourite is 


Congratulations to both wonderful crafters! They both got the TWIST of shabby chic down pat!

Now, on to other news!
We have another new DT member joining us......
 Meet Claire Dale


Hi, my name is Claire! I have been crafting on and off for about 20 years now, and can officially say that I'm addicted! My craft room is my happy place! My passion is card making, but I also do cake decorating and dabble in a bit of crochet when the dog doesn't want to sit on my lap! I am married to a wonderful man, and have two grown up children, the youngest still at university and the oldest working but back living at home! I work in a school office, so get all the school holidays off to craft! I am really excited to join UnstampaBelles, and look forward to my first challenge!

Please go and welcome Claire to the team

A reminder that our November Challenge is 

#41 Box It Up!

Twist: make a photo journal of your journey!

We are being sponsored this month by


who are offering a $15 Gift Voucher to the winner.

To give you some more inspiration, we have 

a Guest Designer: 

who went from this


to this!



Who would think that a wine box could be so lovely!

If you want to know how she created this box, go to 

Hopefully this is getting those creative juices really flowing - we look forward to seeing your creations being added HERE

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of our winners and welcome to Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be the DT favourite, and congrats to karen! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin