05 December 2016

Flickering Lights and Happy Faces - Christmas

That look of wonder and excitement on a small child's face, and reflecting the flickering light of a real or imitation candle. That's Christmas really. 

Image result for children and candles

I hope you are well on the way to preparations for your Christmas time, however you enjoy the period. I am as usually way behind. You know, I have found that it doesn't really matter - it all gets done eventually - and you can always ask for assistance!

We are asking you this month to think of candles and create

Flickering Lights 
TWIST have a candle in the item made

Prize is a $20 Aust (includes postage) Gift Voucher from shop of choice



Christmas of course, Hanaka and/ or a New Year.  A candle can be a sign of hope, a light in the wilderness, or through a window; it can be on a Christmas tree or just around it.........you can make a candle holder or similar or a Christmas candle decoration........... 

I am using mechanical tea lights for my candles to avoid catching fire
but Dale and Wynn are adventurous!









Lets see what you can come up with

When you have made your 2D or 3D candle object - without stamps of course - enter it at our linky

Happy Christmas!


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful candle holders fro you and the Dt ladies! I use candles at my home all around the year, love their lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to be GDT this month! My project is just about done for this awesome December challenge!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan I don't know if my card with the lights is oke, if not delete it please.
    thanks for the challenges.

    And everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karin, you card is fabulous and the string of lights across the card make it more than eligible.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous DT inspirations and another fun challenge - thank you for both x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin